Kidney Diseases More Condition_symptoms What Kinds Of Kidney Diseases Are Associated With Family History?

What kinds of kidney diseases are associated with family history? - kidney diseases more condition_symptoms

If he has one last ultrasound examination of the bladder and kidneys do in the doctor, it took a while my bladder was a bit of time on my left kidney, as long as in my right kidney. After looking in the right kidney for a while, and he kept asking me if I have a family history of kidney problems, he said that someone may have had stones at some point, but I'm not quite sure and he was calm, made me think not about rocks, and the ongoing monitoring of the kidneys a bit more.

What types of kidney disease associated with family history?

2 comments:

tolstoi1 said...

Renal failure is correlated with type II diabetes, with the weight that the family could be a problem.

For kidney stones, is irrelevant. In all cases, break the Lithotriptor kidney stones and heal.

That would be another doctor if your uncle had kidney stones?

nanna60 said...

You did not ask if there is something wrong or is it done? I interviewed remotely.

Post a Comment