Dss Or Dect Cordless Or Not?

Cordless or not? - dss or dect

I read on cell phones and we appreciate your input. I was so frustrated, my old wireless, because I was constantly interfering in the discussions in and out ...... I kept to the street and the reception is bad, and finally just said forget it and now has 1 telephone in the house .... Good, because there are no problems, but I can walk! Someone once told me a phone DSS? I'm Clueless! Recently, I saw a Panasonic phone and Costco said it was for 6.0 DECT ... This is something that will happen? What is the difference between 6.0 and DSS DECT Phone someone you told me? Suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated! Thank you!

2 comments:

Traktori... said...

I was a valley, to understand a few BT / Panasonic / Siemens / Philips cordless phone and how you feel. The first years were terrible, because I always animated removed. After the digital cell phones came out and were large, or because work or stop suddenly, after 100 meters. It is a long way and even tried to take on my phone with me to the store ... still work. Now the bad news, I had had enough, and I go back to corded phones.

I can not tell you how terrible it is when you start talking and the battery dies in the middle of the interview, especially if you call major bank, insurance company and that you do not choose again. The other problem is that they talk too much and my calls are now an average of about 30 minutesto 1 hour. Also, the wireless home phones are not like GSM where you just log in and start the load, while still. If you try, immediately available and can not be on the phone when you remove it from the base station. If you can buy a phone and a good seat in the dining room beside a table where you sit, instead of standing in the hallway, and then laugh!

Cameron S :D said...

Mobile phones are a great trust in me, that was probably the one who was old and broken. If you buy the money to a mobile phone, and if you do not, do not take the receipt and send it.

Post a Comment