How Much Is A Drivers Permit In Ohio I'm Going To Be Taking My Drivers Written Test This Week In Ohio And I Need Some Help On Some Areas Of Trouble

I'm going to be taking my drivers written test this week in Ohio and I need some help on some areas of trouble - how much is a drivers permit in ohio

Ok, my license for a learner in my Ohio, received Tuesday. I have not much time studying as I wanted, for many reasons, but I'll give you every second I have. I have some questions if you could help me I would be very grateful.

First, how many questions on the exam? I think you should get 75%, but I wanted to know how many? 'S

Secondly, if you do not consider the first time I have to pay for a package for a new license at a time, or is it just a one-time thing?

Thirdly, I have these pages http://drivingrules.net/quiz/quest1.htm be used to help with my studies, I have a question that confused me. The site asks you if you can load and remove people in an area that is a sign prohibits parking or standing. I thIt should not, but says he can. I looked in my manual I do not know what would be the answer.

ABIT I have a phobia of the test, so I was very nervous.

Can give Thanks for the help.

2 comments:

San Marcos Traffic Commissioner said...

The "no parking or standing", which can be difficult - some countries, depending on the color on the sidewalk. If the curve is yellow, for example, can load or unload passengers or cargo. If red, then it can not either, of course. However, the competition will be preserved, not whether "permanent" synonymous with "loading and unloading" - "Permanent" means an area that keeps the car instead of (rather than unattended, it is of course the "parking") and No other company in the region, but wait. When loading and unloading, but you have a business alternative. . . Passengers. I propose to ignore the reaction of the city because they do not apply to you particle in Ohio.

elpaso_r... said...

If it simply says it has no parking, then it is of people can not ................ Parking can be downloaded Well, if she says no parking and not permanently, then you can not download or upload any man. "Permanent" means that you can stop and unload or load PPL

Post a Comment