Halter Top Leotard Ideas For A Halloween Costume?

Ideas for a Halloween costume? - halter top leotard

I have 3 options: Pocahontas, Cleopatra, or a rabbit.
I think I have to help me but I just need the costume together. Costumes Pocahontas and Cleopatra will be difficult to collect, although I think that Pocahontas is a little easier to Cleopatra. So let the rabbit ... If you choose the rabbit, I would wear a tutu and heels down. Kinda cute princess and Sy, fashionesque. Haha.

These are my source of inspiration for the ears:
Http: / / 3.bp.blogspot.com/_0oL0bTpSnq0/Se 1). ...

Http: / / www.olsen-twins-news.com/show/wha 2). ...

So, now down have ears ... And the rest? How do I get my hair? What type of heels / flats? Tutu Tutu big or small? What kind of network,Long sleeves, ahort sleeves, tube top, halter? Should I wear trousers? If so, what kind? Top? What color? I know you want the secondary color of gold, but what about the primary colors? Turquoise? Rose? Black? White? Lavender?

If needed, here is a picture of me:
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af16 ...

Thank you in advance. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment